Delete Your Plan (All Products)Updated 2 months ago
If you need to place your Plan on pause for a few months, you can do that here!
If you would like to pause your Plan for longer than the 3 months offered, you can edit your ship date instead.
- Log into your account and navigate to "Manage Your Subscription"
- Select the "Subscriptions" options from the navigation bar.
- You'll see your 'Active Subscriptions'
- Select the first product that you would like to delete.
- Scroll to the bottom of the product options where you'll see an option to "Cancel Item", select it
- Please select a reason why you are cancelling the product (this helps us create a better program for you!), and select 'Next'.
- Provide any additional feedback, and select "Cancel"
- You'll be brought back to your Subscriptions tab where the product should now appear under the "Inactive Subscriptions' section.
- Repeat this process for all active subscriptions in your plan.
- Once all products are listed under the "Inactive Subscriptions" section you're no longer an active Plan Member.
View our instructional video:
Using a mobile or tablet device:
Was this article helpful?