Create a New PlanUpdated 4 months ago
Creating a new Plan Membership is as simple as placing a normal order! Use this guide to create a new plan if you have never been a Plan Member before. If you have previously been a Plan Member please visit this guide on how to re-activate your Plan Membership.
- Navigate to the Shop page on the Step One Foods website.
- Select the first product you would like to subscribe to.
- Scroll to the add to cart section of the product page, under "Ingredients & Nutrition"
- You'll see two options: One Time Purchase and Plan Member Price
- Select the Plan Member Price and use the drop-down option to select a delivery frequency. 30 days is the default cadence.
- Update the product quantity if needed.
- Select add to cart.
- If you would like to add additional products to your cart, repeat this process with the other products.
- When you have all the products in your cart, proceed to checkout.
- On the information page of the checkout page, make sure you create an account. You need an account to be able to access and manage your plan.
- Follow the prompts to create your account or sign into your existing account.
- Proceed through the rest of the checkout process like normal.
- Once, you've placed your order you'll be a new Plan Member! You can log into your account at any time to manage your Plan.
View our instructional video: